Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Swing of Things

Despite a brief streak of regular writing, I once more lapsed in actually keeping a blog. However, a stressful week of midterms and the like followed by a buys (but enjoyable) spring break.

But I have returned to school and I am trying to get back into the swing of things and keep on top of everything. And so continuing to blog is back on my to-do list.

The need to plan out the next year of my life, and now, is getting to me. I need to get an internship arranged for this summer, asap asap asap. Making sure I can afford another year of school. Making sure I'm taking the right classes on time to graduate when I want to. Making sure I'm doing everything I possibly can now so I can maybe hopefully get a job when I do graduate.

I submitted my application to study in Leiden for the Fall. It makes me nervous because I am still concerned about the costs. But taking the first step to actually going is making me more excited than I have been in weeks. I am still not sure if going is the most responsible choice. But I know I won't regret it. Even if studying abroad again when I can't quite afford it is a mistake, it's the kind of mistake you want to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment